Monday, February 05, 2007

Food variants

For a long time I have not posted any food delicacies. This doesn't mean that I didn't cook or did fasting. Just like other blogs, I had lost interest in posting them. From now on hope I will be regular on this section too..

Yaki-soba
Yaki-soba is one of the popular japanese dish that I like the most and allmost always cook once a week. It is fried noodles with meat. Usually the meat used in restaurants will be beef. But I add chicken while making it.









Mc Chicken
Often while I go to shopping its usual to stop by McDonald's, a popular fast-food chain originally from US. The delicious Mc Chicken is just 100yen (much cheaper than in US, but smaller in size!).









Nobel award chocolate
This is a special chocolate available only at Stockholm, Sweden. It was a souvenier (homiyage) from my favorite Japanese family bought on their way back from Europe. I was told that it is made and available only at Stockholm. I stored it for nearly 6-months before consuming it on one fine day! Guess what...they said to me that I should just not eat it, but get a big one (the REAL ONE)!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

November 12, 2008 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home