Saturday, February 04, 2006

Home delicacies

A new idea of posting some of my cuisine specials in the webblog motivated me to get the best out of my culinary skills...the end result is that at most of the times I had the privilige of enjoying a palatable food. The winter cold increases one's appetite since the body has to generate enough heat to counter the chills. But the burning stomach can only be cooled by the good and delicious food taken in appropriate quantity. So no other choice but to rely on home-made delicacies..

Chapati

Fried Udon

Puliyogare


Chapati is a popular Indian cuisine made at most homes as breakfast and dinner. I make my own version of it by using wheat flour, milk and water to make a doughy mixture and rolled into small discs, which is then spread on a wooden platform before frying it on the pan in little oil...Oishi desyo (Its Tasty)!!!

Fried Udon is a variety of japanese noodles which is thick, soft and very quick to make...Nooo they are not worms!!! Its a pure vegetarian dish.

Puliyogare is a popular south indian rice dish which requires special skills to reach an appropriate combination of spices..Thanks to MTR ready-made mix, my job is easy..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home