Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Fresh delicacies

It's been a while since I made a post here, mainy due to repetitions of cuisine that I had posted earlier and occassionally trying out new ones.

Mushroom-tomato sauce curry
My first trial with Mushroom curry was fairly a success. The ingredients and the way of making it was told by a shopkeeper who offerred a sample preparation at a departmental store.










Butter Chicken curry
Butter chicken curry is a popular non-vegetarian dish in India often made at home. It takes much experience to get the desired flavor. With me having tried making it in the recent past, I feel the taste is getting better with each trial.









Upama
Upama is another famous south-indian breakfast dish usually prepared once a week at most homes. It is made by adding a special Indian granulated wheat called 'Suji' (a kind of semolina) to boiling water with vegetables.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home